Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dave the neighbor came to mow my lawn again. This is the 3rd or 4th time he has mowed for me. My incision looks good, I feel good, but I still have the 5 pound and no jostling limit so I can't mow. I don't like being dependent. Mon. I went and walked the back 9 with my golfing buddies then went out for lunch. I am coming back much more rapidly than I thought, but it still seems like a long time. Mo. grandkids are coming this weekend. Will have to be careful with them, but am looking forward to their visit. I have been doing absolutely nothing and my wife is now starting to worry about my inactivity. I am quick to point out to her that this is exactly what the kids and I have been talking to her about. I think she is begining to understand. She went for PT for her back and hip today. Will have another session tomorrow. Oct. 7 is my doctor visit and hope to get cleared for activity at that time. Suppose the weather will go to hell as soon as I get cleared to be outside. Iowa City grandson has football this Sun. pm and I also have slotcar racing this Sun. pm. Will have to choose what to do. Don't think I can do both. Will have to wait and see what weather is like. That will probably be the determiner.

No comments: